Times Prime membership is an exclusive membership program that provides unique subscriptions and offers that cater to entertainment and lifestyle needs.
It is brought up by The Times Group to help users manage only one subscription rather than many. Now there is no need to buy and maintain different accounts and subscriptions for different services. Most of the big brands have collaborated with Time Prime to provide freebies, deals and subscription exclusively to Times prime customers.
I have used Times Prime for one year and it helped me save a good amount of money. In this Times Prime Membership review, you will learn about different deals, subscriptions and offers that come inside, and my actual experience, and some amazing tips to help you buy it at the minimum price. So let’s start the review.
Times Prime Membership Pricing
The annual membership fee of Times Prime is ₹999. It includes all the premium subscription of more than 20 brands.
But the final price will be ₹899 only after applying coupon code GKDI5BK0. Or you can signup after clicking on the URL below to auto-apply the gift code.
Times Prime Membership Benefits
Times Prime Membership benefits include Premium subscriptions, exclusive offers and discounts, and delightful experiences.
Premium Subscription includes free access to premium subscriptions like Zee5, Gaana plus, OYO Wizard, ET Prime, TOI+, Storytel, Mubi, Kindle, and many more.
Times Prime members get free access to all the exclusive offers and discounts from over 20 popular brands such as Myntra, Yatra, Uber, PVR, Chaayos, Burger King, and many others. There are tons of freebies like a free chai every month at Chaayos.
As of today, there are no offers on delightful experiences but seeing past trends, these delights are partner offers that run only for a limited time.
Let’s examine the benefits in detail:
1) Premium Subscriptions
Every Times Prime member gets complimentary access to 12+ Premium subscriptions. Below are the few popular complimentary Times Prime subscriptions that I loved using:
Zee5 1 year Subscription
Timesprime provides complimentary access to Zee5 membership for one year. Zee5 membership includes live tv, original features, TV shows, lifestyle shows, children’s programmes, exclusive shot series and acclaimed plays in 12 regional languages on any network or device.
Dineout Passport for 1 Year
Dineout Passport ( earlier Gourmet Passport ) is a premium dining membership program that grants complimentary dishes at 5-star hotels and a minimum 25% discount at many restaurants. The annual membership itself costs ₹2500 which makes Times prime membership worth opting for.
Gaana Plus 1 year Subscription
Gaana provides unlimited access to over 45 million Hindi, Bollywood, English, and Regional songs. With Gaana Plus subscription, you can download unlimited songs and stream AD free in High definition. Timesprime members can enjoy this subscription free of cost for one year.
Times Of India Plus 1 Year Subscription
TOI plus subscription provides AD free access to all exclusive content and articles on the Times of India app and website. This allows readers to enjoy reading content without distraction. The actual cost of TOI plus is ₹650 but effectively free for Times Prime customers.
Kindle 3 months Membership
Times Prime bundles 3 months of Kindle unlimited membership which enables you to access millions of eBooks on any device. Those who love reading like me will find this unlimited membership worthwhile.
Mubi 3 Month Subscription
Mubi is an OTT based movie streaming platform focused on classic and arthouse cinema. Times Prime provides 3 months of unlimited access to the complete Mubi movies library at no extra cost. Mubi subscription comes up with AD free experience and download option for offline streaming.
Free 6 months Google One Membership
Backups and cloud storage are everyone’s need of the present. Google one membership enables you to store files on google cloud up to 100GB. You can switch to automatic backup for all your photos, videos, messages, and contacts at no extra cost.
There are a ton more subscriptions bundled with Times prime other than listed above. The above subscriptions are my favorite ones and will alone save more than Rs 7000 rupees of your hard-earned money. This subscription list is dynamic and might change when you are reading this article. Check out the latest subscriptions that are being offered from the official site here.
2) Exclusive Offers
Times Prime membership comes with a great heap of merchant partner offers that will help you save a lot of money. Some of the evergreen notable deals are:
- Chaayos: This offer entitles you to get one Chai absolutely free every month at Chaayos with no minimums, terms, and conditions.
- Starbucks: In this offer, you can upgrade the size of your beverages at Starbucks once a month for free.
- Burger King: Get Burger King 6-in-1 (Vef or Non-veg) combo at ₹259 only.
- Google Nest Mini: This offer enables you to purchase Google Nest Mini at an exclusive price of ₹1999 only. The actual cost of this smart speaker is ₹4499.
- Uber: Get flat 20% off on Uber premium rides twice a month. The maximum discount can be ₹75 per ride.
- Nykaa: Avail an additional 10% discount up to ₹300 on a minimum purchase of ₹2500 at Nykaa online store once every month.
- Flipkart Travel: 10% discount once every quarter on flight bookings on Flipkart travel.
- Myntra: Discount of 15% on Myntra Essentials and beauty products on minimum order of 3 units.
- Medlife: Discount of 21% and Cashback of 2% on medicines once every month.
Times Prime Membership Pros and Cons
Times Prime Membership has a lot to offer at very nominal fees. Here are few advantages that I found appealing:
- Membership fees paid can easily be recovered from the savings of just a few premium subscriptions.
- The benefits aka savings are much more than the fees of membership.
- Tons of complimentary subscriptions and offers that have utility in life.
- Exclusive payment partnership offers with Airtel money wallet and Payzapp.
Times Prime Membership is a great way to save some good bucks. But here are some areas I found where it need improvements:
- The membership is only available for people living in India. It would be great if it allows non Indians to reap out the benefits.
- Many offers on the membership are time limited and they keep on changing. There are chances that you might miss some golden offers so it is recommended to turn on notifications of the app.
Times Prime Membership Payment Offer
Times Prime runs frequent cashback offers that will lower the cost of membership drastically. You can check the latest offers from the official website here.
Right now, there is a 20% Cashback offer for payments made via Airtel Money Wallet. The maximum cashback under this offer is capped at ₹200.
You can also avail flat ₹100 discount on Times Prime annual membership if you sign up using gift code GKDI5BK0. Or use the button given at the end of this review to auto apply this coupon code.
My Verdict On Times Prime Membership Review
Times Prime Membership has great to offer and the partnership with several popular brands make it unique and one of its kind.
Frankly speaking, It helped me saving lots and lots of money as the need to spend on different subscriptions is eliminated.
There is no close alternative to Times Prime membership. Even if you found only one offer beneficial, you will be on profit side. As it costs too less compared to the price of complimentary subscriptions and offers it provides.
If you are thinking to spend or already spending on subscriptions of entertainment and lifestyle products, I would highly recommend you to check Times Prime Subscription as it will definitely help you save some money.
Thanks for reading. Make sure you checkout using coupon code GKDI5BK0, or signup using the button below to receive ₹100 discount instantly.